NSK 6302ddu Bearing
Spherical Roller Bearings
Spherical Roller Bearings are designed to work in applications where severe misalignment exists whether from mounting or shaft deflection and with relatively heavy radial loads and some axial loads in either direction. They are also extremely resistant to shock loads and their self-aligning feature allows full capacity loading despite shaft deflection. They are very similar in purpose to Self-Aligning Double Row Ball Bearings, except the Spherical Roller Bearings are designed to be more robust by carry heavier loads but at lower maximum speeds. These bearings have barrel-shaped rollers between the inner ring, which has two raceways, and the outer ring which has one spherical raceway. They are self-aligning because the center of curvature of the outer ring raceway surface coincides with the bearing axis.
Standard Spherical Roller Bearings are produced with straight bores; however, tapered bores are available upon request and may be mounted directly on tapered shafts. Pressed steel and machined brass cages are typically used.
The boundary dimensions of rolling bearings are the dimensions that define their external geometry and have been internationally standardized (ISO 15) and adopted by JIS B 1512 (Boundary Dimensions of Rolling Bearings).
- 400 mm x 650 mm x 250 mm FAG 24180-B-K30 spherical roller bearings
- 400 mm x 650 mm x 250 mm
- 90,488 mm
- 380 mm x 600 mm x 148 mm ISB 23080 EKW33+AOH3080 spherical roller bearings
- 37 mm
- 380 mm x 600 mm x 148 mm
- Toyana 23172 KCW33+H3172 spherical roller bearings
- 98,5 mm
- 65 mm x 140 mm x 48 mm FBJ 22313 spherical roller bearings
- 44000 N / Static loa
- 400 mm x 600 mm x 148 mm FAG 23080-K-MB+H3080 spherical roller bearings
- 400 mm x 600 mm x 148 mm
- 38 mm
- Toyana 23020MW33 spherical roller bearings