NSK 6302ddu Bearing
Self Aligning Ball Bearings
In a self-aligning bearing, the inner ring has two raceways and the outer ring has a single spherical raceway with its center of curvature coincident with the bearing axis. This allows the axis of the inner ring, balls and cage to deflect around the bearing center to automatically correct misalignment caused by housing and shaft machining or installation error.
Self-Aligning Double Row Ball Bearings are designed to work in applications where severe misalignment exists whether from mounting or shaft deflection. The concave raceway of the outer ring in combination with two rows of balls operate over a wide range of contact angles. Furthermore it aligns itself correctly with the shaft and assembly without causing undue stress on the rest of the bearing assembly.
Standard Self-Aligning Double Row Ball Bearings are produced with straight bores; however, tapered bores are available upon request. Noteworthy is that the self-aligning ball bearing has the lowest friction of all rolling bearings, which enables it to run cooler even at high speeds. Furthermore, the design allows for easy mounting and dismounting.
- 45 mm x 100 mm x 36 mm NTN 2309SK self aligning ball bearings
- 1.230 kN
- 160 mm
- 75 mm x 190 mm x 45 mm SIGMA 10415 self aligning ball bearings
- 100.000 mm
- 1600 rpm
- 105 mm x 225 mm x 49 mm NSK 1321 self aligning ball bearings
- EPR 14
- 387.35 mm
- 15 mm x 35 mm x 11 mm KOYO 1202 self aligning ball bearings
- 230 kN
- 95.25 mm
- 20 mm x 46 mm x 25 mm ISB GE 20 BBH self aligning ball bearings
- 20 mm x 46 mm x 25 mm
- Toyana 1220 self aligning ball bearings
- 95 mm