NSK 6302ddu Bearing
Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Cylindrical Roller Bearings are bearing in which cylinders are used as the rolling elements as opposed to balls in ball bearings. As such, the rollers have a greater (linear) contact area with the outer ring and are distribute loads across a broader surface. Subsequently, they have a relatively high radial load capacity and are suitable for high speeds. Double-row cylindrical roller bearings have high radial rigidity and are used primarily for precision machine tools.
Depending on the series as defined below a number of cylindrical roller bearings have no ribs on either the inner or outer ring, so the rings can move axially relative to each other which can be used as free-end bearings.
Pressed steel (with or without tins or fins) or machined brass cages are generally used, but sometimes molded polyamide cages are also available depending on the application. Cylindrical Roller Bearings are also available without cages with a full complement of rollers. This allows even higher loads but at the expense of speed.
- 110 mm x 200 mm x 38 mm NACHI NUP 222 cylindrical roller bearings
- 15 mm
- 8900 N / Dynamic loa
- AST NU1030 M cylindrical roller bearings
- 23,812 mm
- 90 mm x 160 mm x 40 mm NSK NU2218 ET cylindrical roller bearings
- 73,025 mm
- 410 mm
- 120 mm x 260 mm x 86 mm NTN NUP2324 cylindrical roller bearings
- 120 mm x 260 mm x 86 mm
- 25 mm
- 35 mm x 80 mm x 21 mm NTN NU307E cylindrical roller bearings
- 215.4 mm
- 100 mm x 150 mm x 67 mm SKF C 5020 V cylindrical roller bearings
- 11000 r/min
- 7 mm